My pink flap. Help me figure out what it is!

1. I posted this over the summer but got no replies. I trying to learn know more about Chanel so I've been lurking a little. I only have one Chanel purse. It was my very first designer purchase. I just wish I knew more about it. I bought it because it was cute, pink and Chanel. Please help me find out more about it!!

I have never seen this tiny size on this subforum. I've also never seen a flap bag that doesn't have the chain coming out of little holes in the top of the flap. Plus, mine has a little hook/clasp on one of the sides of the strap that I've never seen.
    Can you ladies help a Chanel newbie? TIA!

Oh, it is authentic (I would hope). I bought it at Saks NYC back in 2003 or 2004. Sorry if it's hard to tell what size it is from the pics. I just realized it might be. I may have to add more later. It is very small, like a clutch size I think. I really don't know the different sizes of flaps so it's hard for me to say. Please excuse my ignorance.

Chanel pink '04001.jpg Chanel pink '04002.jpg Chanel pink '04003.jpg Chanel pink '04004.jpg Chanel pink '04005.jpg
  2. It's adorable, it has to be authentic if you bought it in Saks, could you do a modelling pic and provide the dimension of the purse ?

3. I have no clue, but it's gorgeous!!

4. I love your bag! That's a great shade of pink. With the gold hardware, I think it's very chic! :yes:

5. That's about the size of the east/west flap if I remember correctly. I use to have a beige one.

Not sure what the name is but it's a great purse because the chain link can be unlatched to become a clutch! I loved my little beige one. And your pink is such a pretty shade!

6. I had one back in 2003 but in black, and my SA at the Chanel boutique called it "chocolate bar flap":smile:... is pretty bag /clutch. Enjoy!

7. very cute ! cant wait for modelling pics !

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

In fact, i have seen such similar ones on eBay before and this bag is from the past season. Since u bought her from a reputable department stores, there shldn't be any issue in terms of authenticity....i'm sure they only sell authentic items there.

Btw, this pink is gorgeous!:tup:

9. yes, this is the chocolate bar flap

10. very cute!

11. I love pink, it's very cute, nice size like the e/w.

12. yup it's very cute!!

13. I wouldn't worry about authenticity if you bought it at Saks...very cute!

14. Here are a couple of pics I snapped on my way out the door this morning. Ignore my workout clothes please!
    Chocolate bar flap? What a cute name. It made me hungry though!;)

I'm not really worried about authenticity. I just want to know more about the bag like what it's called...
    Thanks ladies!

IMG_1712.jpg IMG_1713.jpg IMG_1711.jpg
  15. I have never seen that style before. its cute!!