My Pink Caviar "Charlotte SATC" bag is here....

1. Well, my Pink Caviar Quilted Shoulder bag is here(AKA "Charlotte SATC" bag). It's a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. I think it would look better on me if it was a smaller pochette size. I love the shape, leather, and color, though! :heart:

Caviar closeup tpf.jpg Full Charlotte.jpg Mirror Charlotte TPF.jpg
  2. Wowsa, what a beautiful bag!

Maybe you'll feel more comfortable with the larger size in the cooler weather seasons (with a jacket or coat).

3. OH that's perfect on you! I love that! That's become a popular bag in here this week!

4. The bag looks great on you!
    Take her out on town and maybe u might like it better...?

5. It really does look great on you!!!! Enjoy it!!!

6. Thanks, ladies!:flowers: Yeah, I think it would look good with thick sweaters or a nice coat this winter. It looked sooo cute on Charlotte on SATC with her lovely coat on. I think I'm not used to shoulder strap drop. It's really really really roomy. It would be perfect for winter, though. :yes:

7. Beautiful :smile:

Love the pink with gold hardware!

8. Congratulations! Its gorgeous! It has become popular this week. I carried mine early this week for a few days. I found some heeled boots to match so I can wear it in the winter too. Its a great all year round bag.

9. Lovely! I think it'll be a great transition bag - it's nice to have a bag that fits comfortably under a coat! Great pruchase!

10. I love that on you! It's a perfect size. You must keep it!!

11. That bag looks beautiful on you! They make a similar one that is about the size of an LV pochette ...with a shorter shoulder drop, but with the same color and quilting....it is 995.....

If you are not in love with that one.....maybe take a look at the smaller one.....

Of course, you could always get both and use one for summer and one for coat weather!

I think you should keep it....since they are hard to find....But you also have to wear what you love and feel comfortable with...

12. I love it! I think the size is great. Congrats!

13. its so beautiful..... i love the color

14. ooh i LOVE it! is this style still readily available at the boutique? She's fab!

15. it looks very nice on you.