My petit noe is here!!!!!

1. My black epi petit noe arrived yesterday!!!! It is my first LV purchase in a long time, and my first ever non-boutique purchase (I bought this on eBay after having it authenticated here) so I was a little nervous, but it is gorgeous! Prettier even than the pictures. And no smell!!! :p (At least, not that I can tell; we are all battling the flu here :crybaby:and so my sense of smell is not what it should be, but after some of the comments I've read hear about the offensive smell of mothballs, I think I would probably notice that!) Pictures to come soon! Thanks to all who helped authenticate this bag, esp. Lee and Addy. This is one beautiful bag!!!!! (Now I just need a bandeau and heart cles to accessorize with it. :graucho:)
  2. Yay congrats! Can't wait for pics...hope you feel better soon too!
  3. Congrats!
  4. congrats!
  5. Yeah! I :love: the petite noe and hope to hold my own someday! :drinks: Here's to it still 'not-smelling' once your flu symptoms are gone!
  6. Congrats! Hope you feel better soon. :smile:
  7. Yay!!! I just got a black epi PN also!! Beautiful bag! Congrats. :yahoo:
  8. congrats ! I love the Noe !
  9. yay! can't wait to see pics...can you model it for us? :yes:
  10. congrats!
  11. Congrats.
  12. Congratulations! Hope you model for us! Did you get the "new" or the old model?
  13. Congrats, the black one is beautiful!
  14. Congrats!!!:yahoo: Can't wait to see the pics! And get well soon :flowers:
  15. Congrats!