My pet peed on my Balenciaga!!

i thought my puppy peed on my bbag once (turned out my brother had spilt something on it :shame:smile:, but anywhoo, I sprayed it with pet order removing spray before realizing and it didn't harm it at all.it just dried away after a few seconds - like water. i also put lots of water on it.... the bag was even softer after all of this actually *shrug* also it smells like a normal bbag - the pet spray didnt linger. i didn't use alot though, maybe just 1-2 sprays...

so if you're not nervous to try that, you could (maybe not if it's a light bbag)... but b/c your bag is smelly and hard it would prob be best to contact LMB... :sad:

I agree that you definitely need the help of a professional.

To add to the litter suggestions above, Arm & Hammer brand (the baking soda company) makes a white powder cat litter deoderizer that has a very fresh scent. It may help as well.

OMG my stomach just DROPPED when I read this. Definitely call LMB but in all honesty, I think it may be ruined. Dog pee and cat pee are two totally different things. One tPFer said her dog peed on her bag and it wound up being fine in the end. Cat pee is a totally different story, you usually have to throw out the item. I remember a cat peeing on my friends comforter on her bed. She washed it, dry cleaned it, EVERYTHING and it always stunk like wretched cat pee. She had to throw it out. I hope someone else has a fix for you but I dunno.....please keep us posted!

yikes... i love my kitties so i would forgive them immediately, but would be in shock like you would!!! :crybaby:cat pee is not much of aromatherapy for sure... your kitty must loved your Bbag to mark as his/her own, OR he/she was really mad at you for something...:Push:
i would think you would need to soak/spray with those enzyme treated urine removing solutions... nature's miracle does have those in powder formula so you may be able to use that also or instead of the actual litter like the other ladies suggested. also, there some 'natural' ingredients that some people suggests on the web to remove cat urine order from leather...
please keep us updated in terms of what Barbara at LMB said and if anything worked.

Gosh that is so awful! I think someone did wash her bag in woolite (?) and it turned out ok. But wait for what Barbara says, she's very good with badly beaten up/smelly/stained bags.

Good luck!!!

Oh, smp, really sorry that this has happened to you. I am going to follow your post very closely, since I own 3 cats and one of them has taken to sneaking into the room, where my bags are kept and he likes to sleep amongst them. In typical cat style, he has also tried to sharpen his claws on a dust bag and has actually left minor marks on the leather of one of the bags. But as yet, nothing quite as awful as what has happened to your bag. I really hope that you are able to fix the problem with your bag. Fingers crossed for you!

thats so weird! why did your cat choose to pee on the bbag????? i have 5 cats and they have never peed anywhere else but the cat box! maybe the smell of the leather he wanted to mark his territory...