My personal bags showcase

1. Hi everyone, just wanted to say I love this forum, and I love looking at everyone's collection. I'm fairly new to the site, sooo, I'd like to formally introduce myself and the designer bags I own. My LV Parioli is on its way, I'll post a pic when I get it:yes:

1- Coach bags
    2- Prada pochette and Tressor wallet
    3- LV Alma monogram

purse collection 001.jpg Alma.JPG prada.JPG
  2. Welcome to the PF:yahoo:

Nice collection, congrats:yes:

3. Welcome to tPF! You have a great collection and I especially love the prada wallet!

4. I love your alma :love: The leather looks so naked and new!

5. Your Alma is gorgeous!!:love: Welcome!!:flowers:

6. Thanks spablo! The Alma is my very first LV purchase. It's barely 2 weeks old, hehe!:yes:

7. Wow, love the Alma. Congrats on your first LV purchase.

8. mmmm... new Alma... :heart:.

9. Thanks to my fellow bag lovers! I fell in love with my whole buying experience, and now I am hooked. I have been telling everyone in my family that I ONLY want Louis Vuitton giftcard for my birthday and Christmas:yes: . Oh wait, do they even sell giftcards at the actual boutique? Hehe. And to add to that, a week after buying the Alma, I went on eBay and found a perfect work bag for me, the Parioli. I am sooo excited to get that!!! :p It's used, but it's a damier, so it will be hard to tell the age! I will post pics when I get them!!:yes:

10. ^^^I know!!! One LV and you have to have more!!! Great collection :heart:

11. Nice Start!!!!:love: WELCOME!!!!!:heart:

12. Welcome and thanks for sharing!

13. nice collection.. that alma looks really nice..

14. Thanks all! :flowers:

15. Welcome, LTV! Great collection...and a fellow northwest girl too, woo hoo!