My PERFECT Tuesday by Hermès - new arrival :-)

1. Hi ladies . . . ohhh I've had a fantastic, perfect day today :nuts: - I'm so excited and sooooooooo happy :yahoo: - I wanted to share it with you:
    I celebrated the 'new arrival' of my beautiful brand-new 30cm CHOCOLATE Togo Birkin w. PH with a LOVELY PF-girl (you all know her ;) ) by HERMÈS with a glas of champagne and much of fun :tender::party: :drinkup: -what a WONDERFUL happy day :love: !!! Thank you 'M' :kiss:
    119-1907.pf_IMG.jpg 119-1909.pf_IMG.jpg 119-1911.pf_IMG.jpg 119-1915.pf_IMG.jpg 119-1918.pf_IMG.jpg

2. Ooooooooh, CONGRATS :yahoo:
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! :party: What a glorious, joyful day this must be for you! Chocolate is delicious, ahem. You even modelled for us .... thank you so much for sharing!:supacool: :jammin:
  4. congrats. it looks so good with your outfit.
  5. Very nice - congrats!
  6. Congratulations! Brown is my favorite!

You look beautiful modeling! How tall are you please? I have never been able to try a just curious......
  7. FIRSTCLASS..........your Birkin is STUNNING!!!!!!!! I love the color and you look beautiful with her! Thank you for posting!!!! And congratulations on acquiring such a beauty!!!!!!!!!

8. Awwwwwwwww thank you all for the nice compliments :shame: - you're so sweet :love: !
    gmel - I'm 5'3" and the 30cm fits perfect on me, I L:heart: VE this size !!
  9. I love your birkin!! gorgeous gorgeous!!! congratulations u scored big time!
  10. she's lovely! and gorgeous on you, too! Congratulations!!!
  11. verrryyyy pretty! congratulations!
  12. Congrats on you birkin! Looks great on you! I'm jealous of your skinny legs!!!
  13. mommy so jealous! congrats on your birkin:yahoo: :wlae:
  14. Congrats!!!! Wear her in good health!!! Have they changed the storage bag color from orange to tan? or is it my computer screen?
  15. You look great with your gorgeous birkin!!! Thanks for the pics! Congrats!!!