My PCE Stuff plus other new things!

1. Before posting this thread I looked at the thread I posted less than two weeks ago where I posted a pic of my Coach items so far ( )
    And I started laughing hysterically to myself because I saw what I wrote:

Well, minus the legacy wristlet by phone, I have never ever purchased from the boutique. I always purchase on eBay.
    I called my local boutique
    to ask if I could participate and they rudely
    told me basically so sorry maybe next time you'll get an invite.
    I had to go to PA for work last week and there happened to be a flagship store 17 blocks from the hotel
    so I figured I'd call and see if
    they'd let me and the manager WAS SO FRIENDLY
    and said she'd
    be happy to invite me. When I went in they were SOOOO NICE.
    I have never been so pampered. I ended up spending
    6 times more than what I initially walked in there
    with the intention of getting.
    It really is true that customer service makes a difference.
    Sorry for writing so much, thanks to those who took the time to read it.
    Here are the pics! :yes:

This is what I posted before, my original collection
    Taken from old thread:
    That made me smile.
    I love you guys!
  2. It wouldn't let me post all in the first post...
    Rest of the pics:
  3. All I can say is WOW! Everything is just beautiful! I am glad you were able to get the PCE discount and get some good customer service, too! Thanks for sharing your collection!
  4. OMG!!! That was some shopping trip! Everthing is so extraordinary. My jaw is still sagging. I think you take the prize for the best haul yet. Love it all - CONGRATS!!!
  5. Wow, I think I might pass out from all the eye candy! It's all gorgeous.
  6. Everything is beautiful! :drool: I'm glad you had a great shopping experience. Enjoy all your wonderful goodies. Thanks for sharing!
  7. Wow, you certainly outdid yourself. Did you leave anything in the store? LOL! You get the award for the biggest haul during one PCE! Enjoy's all beautiful.
  8. Wow! Nice haul! Kind of reminds me of the scene in "Pretty Women" when Julia Roberts went back to the store she was rejected from with all of her packages and said, "Big Mistake!". Granted, coach SA's do not work on comission but that store lost out on a HUGE sale.

Congrats on all of your purchases! I love the Katy tote.
  9. wow. those are some great purchases! Congrats!
  10. PyAri, it's all beautiful! What great choices! I love it all... especially the ergos and scarves!
  11. WOW!!! Everything you purchased is beautiful!! great pieces!!! Lucky lady.
  12. Wow! What a collection!!!
  13. OH MY GOD!
    Now that is a haul !!!!
  14. Congrats - love ALL your purchases! You have great taste!
  15. PyAri:

Congratulations on your PCE Purchases. They are all beautiful bags. Carry them in good health!!!