My PCE Goodies!

1. Thanks to Ann70821 :heart: I got to use the PCE discount this time around!

Of course the only thing they had in the store to bring home was the Sig Stripe tote! I have to wait 5-7 days for everything else:cursing: The SA's were very nice and helpful and they showed me some new things like the pink and orange jewelry case and tattersall coin purse key chain.. I also got to see all the new letter charms! They are so cute!!

I Bought...

Gallery Signature Large Tote in Brass/Brown/Chestnut

[​IMG]

Signature Stripe Denim Large Tote (see Modeling pics)
    [​IMG]

Punch Agenda 3x5

[​IMG]

And The Skull Keyfob

No Pic..

Then I got

Legacy Cell Lanyard as a gift for my sister in law

[​IMG]

And Something for my ROAK buddy!!!! :yahoo:

I Bought the 2 totes because there wasn't a Large Gallery Tote in the whole place to try on.. I can only keep one...

When All my Stuff comes in I'm gonna make a poll with different modeling pics for you guys.

I added pics of my denim tote.. sorry about my kids shockingly yellow bathroom!:wtf:

DSCN1794.JPG DSCN1795.JPG DSCN1802.JPG DSCN1803.JPG DSCN1804.JPG
  2. Love that bag! It looks awesome on you!

3. Such nice bags! I have the denim tote and love it. :tup:

Don't you also think the lining of the Gallery tote is yummy? It's the lavender - I got a black one with a dreamy light blue lining.

decisions.....decisions.....what to keep?!?! Such a hard choice and I'll be of absolutely no help because I love them both equally!;)

4. Cute pics...the bag suits you nicely

5. OH my Goodness yes! I loved that lavender lining! I love the Chocolate color too! I really do like both bags equally!

OH what to do? I think... I think I may keep the denim and buy the smaller chocolate gallery tote later :p I don't really like the smaller denim tote.. it doesnt fit me right

6. Great choices, and love your pics! That denim tote is adorable, and I just LOVE the agenda. Enjoy your new goodies!

7. How cute you are with your tote! Glad you got to use pce. I am so considering going back for the gallery tote. How do you like yours?

8. Eeep! I love that tote!! O_O

9. yay! welcome to the denim sig stripe bag club! i love mine (i have the med tote).

You look beautiful too!

10. I have the denim from last PCE and have not put it down since. The totes are very functional. Congratulations!

11. GREAT TOTE! It looks amazing on you. It's so versatile!:tup:Congratulations and enjoy.

12. GREAT purchases!!!! I LOVE the denim stripe signature tote too!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!

13. Ooh,what great things you got! (and that legacy stripe lining is TDF!)