my PCE ergo goodies!

1. Here are my goodies from PCE. I got my aunt a small white ergo hobo, but ended up exchanging it because it was WAY too small. Cute, but small. So I exchanged it for the next size up (the regular size, not the large), and I think that's gonna be perfect. I didn't take pics because it's wrapped up.

I got myself the pink ergo keyfob and camel slim wallet. Check out my pics :p!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice! That wallet looks so good with your tote!

3. beautiful..all of it!!!
    your ergo is gorgeous....the leather looks amazing:yes:

4. Very pretty and I love the wallet. I think your camel tote is adorable.

5. Nice buys! I loove all the CC slots in the wallet (I need a wallet like that with a bunch of slots!)

6. Beautiful purchases. Carry them in goog health.
    That wallet looks amazing with your Ergo Tote!!!!!:heart:

7. Stunning... Just stunning! :smile:

8. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

9. Not fair! :hysteric: My SA wouldn't let me do an Ergo... grr!

Ok I'm better now... All your Ergo is really pretty! The wallet seems super organized!

10. Beautiful! I really love how everything is matching and goes so well. I have always wondered how to attach the keyfob to a bag and that pic just explained it to me so thank you! (yes I can be quite clueless at times)

11. YAAY girl they look amazing!!! :smile: it was your picture of that tan ergo on you that made me buy the same bag but in turq!!!(shes on her way!)
    and i also have the pink ergo keyfob its FABULOUS!!!!

your stuff looks SOOo good together! :smile: great buys

12. This is a great set! Love the color!

13. Beautiful! Congrats!

14. yay! small ergo keychain w/ergo bag! it looks adorable.

i didn't like the ergos at first, but your fine picture-taking skills may have convinced me! ;)

15. So cute! Congrats!