My Paws Are Itching!!!

1. I just can't wait till friday i will pick up my damier geant sable mage!!!:nuts: :wlae:
    omg i jus't can't wait well i'll shure post pics when i get it that is if i don't faint!
    btw here are some news i just found out so you guys won't think im just wasting you'r time...the miroir line is now in the usa. website under bags and it there's a link to purchase now so im sure it will be abailable on anytime soon maybe by midnight!

2. congrats im sure you'll love it!:love:
  3. omg@ that's awesome! saw it on elux and looks fab! congrats!
  4. Yay .. Awww you sound soo excited!! def. post pics when you get him!!
  5. congrats
  6. Yeah! Can't wait to see pictures!! CONGRATS!
  7. I can't wait to see pictures!
  8. is that one roomy?? looks very small
  9. @ Antonio, Its more like a GIANT wallet, its roomy for something that big though, and It is Bigger IRL than u think it would be but it wont hold as much as say, the geronimos. I LOVE THE MAGE! Great choice!!!!!!
  10. its not that small it can fit a psp...i'll post capacity pics this friday when i get it:graucho: thanx everyone for the support!:rolleyes:
  11. Congrats.
  12. I dunno when I saw it as the store it seemed pretty thin, but yes it could hold a PSP? Umm it is QUITE large for what it is though, I expected it to be smaller when I saw it IRL. I STILL LOVE IT, I AM SOOOO Convincing my brother to get this!
  13. Waiting is so hard.
  14. It's cute ..can't wait to see the pics..congrats!