My pathetic excuse of a "collection"

1. Okay girls, this is my pathetic excuse of a "collection." Sorry I got so excited that I photographed some non-purses items! This makes me really want to make a shoes collection file too! I :heart: shoes! :nuts:

Here are my power players!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My clutches. The gold one is by Goldenbleu. The ivory and brown ones are vintage and my favorites. The dark brown one is actually a crocodile skin one but you can't really see in the picture.
    [​IMG]

And my Louis collection...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The attached photos are some stuff that I sort of "archived" and don't use anymore...

The last picure has a C&C California Tote signed by the 2 designers of C&C California; I meet them at an event and they gave away this free tote plus I got the designers to sign them. I'm such a dork.

09.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg 18.jpg
  2. Great bags,I love the black Balenciaga.

xochrissie likes this.
  3. love the mj. it looks a lot larger on that dress form than i had orignially thought it was.

xochrissie likes this.
  4. Thanks for sharing.

5. beautiful choices, chrissie!

xochrissie likes this.
  6. Lovin that Chloe....:love:
    Nice collection

xochrissie likes this.
  7. Beautiful bags.

8. Nice collection! Please mail that pathetic excuse of a "collection" to....:lol:

9. Gorgeous collection, Chrissie :nuts: I love the white balenciaga First, I'm dying for a white City! :love:

10. I love the b-bags, lovely photos too !

11. You're right, your collection is "pathetic"... I'll do you a favour by taking it off your hands. ;)

Your collection is GORGEOUS! Way more classy than mine. The Balenciagas are so tasteful. Love the red MJ. Truly eye candy. You have great taste.

12. Great collection! Love the B-bags! Thanks for sharing your photos!

13. You have beautiful bags! Very nice =)

14. There is nothing pathetic about your collection. Your bags are lovely.

15. Very nice choices!!!