My patchwork speedy will be here tomorrow!

1. I'm still undecided about it. I actually had called to take my name off of the list, but my SA told me that they are VERY limited (the SF store is only getting 4 or 5) and I should just get it to atleast look at it and then decide. They tried to deliver it on Sat, but we were out, so it will be delivered tomorrow! I'm thinking it's going to be too busy and I'll end up returning it, but I can't wait to see it anyway! :yes:

I'll post pics as soon as I get it!

2. Exciting! I just spoke w/my SA yesterday about this bag, and she didn't have an arrival date for me. I am 2nd on the list though, so I will get one when they arrive. Hope I like it! Post pics please! Can't wait!

3. Cant wait to see the pictures

4. Cool i cant wait to see pics.

5. Congrats, don't forget to post us the pics :love:

6. It's about :cursing: time those came in, dying to see pics of one. Hope you love it & it's not too busy, even so it's a great collectors (or re-sale) piece.

7. can't wait to see the pictures ;)

8. awww....i cant wait to see the pixz!!!

9. can't wait to see pics.

10. It's about time someone got a call.... I'm still waiting for my SA to call me!

11. ooh exciting can't wait to see it! still no word on mine but I'm #1 on the list

12. I been waiting the whole time too! and the bag is so my style!

I am going to call my boutique and see where I am about on the waiting list, too!

Somebody who gets it first, please post pix!

By the way, has the price for the bag been fixed to 2020? or has it been droped or raised?

I cannot wait any longer~!:wlae:

13. Uggg, I hope I'm far up the waitlist so I can get one.

14. squee!! can't wait!!

15. :yahoo: Yay! I can't wait to see pics!