My Paige arrived from Revolver

1. It made it all the way to the UK in quick time!

So its a Paige in antique rose python. I have read the reviews a couple of pages down and was nervous, but I really like it! I love the way the coulor changes from brown to pink with the light. I think the grope scale is a very good point though. It isnt gropable, but I think its very pretty!

I also love the fact that I wont see any others over here!

2. Oh! I am jealous, I am lusting over a Paige :yes: CONGRATS!!

Show us some pics!

3. Congrats! I bet it's gorgeous.

I just posted about Paige on another thread. I have a khaki Paige and it's fabulous.

My favorite thing about it is it's ease of use. It opens nice and wide and I don't have to fish around for whatever I'm looking for.

And it's a very cool looking bag.

4. I love my paige!! It looks good stuffed and with minimal things throw in! I love all the pockets to stash things quickly and those buckles are so darn cute! Yup, Paige and I are going to be friends for a long long time!!

5. Yep! I agree with that! :yes:
    Thats one of the main reasons I buy Isabella Fiore and Koobas, because I hate having the same as others.

Did you get charged customs duty Eliselady?

6. I wanna see pics :yes:

7. Ok here are the pics. Excuse the sloppy gear - it has been a tough day doing battle with the toddler, so I am in my comfy clothes and drinking wine as I type!

Still loving the bag though!

kooba1.jpg kooba2.jpg
  8. :drinks:

Erm - are these pics coming out huge? I'll try again! Its only my first glass of wine, honest!

Attached Files:

9. Congratulations.

10. WOW!! This is beautiful.

11. I love the Paige, but, I have a mega mega mega fear of sssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnakes. ARGH ~ I cannot even look at pictures.

I would like it in normal leather, in the ivory/cream colour.

Although I also love those with the criss-cross straps, and so am spoiled totally.

As I am still looking at my "Ideal" bag on NAP, still sitting there at £952.00. I am having to make some really tough decisions here.

I wish I was able to get about, I would be having a few days in the US ~ if only to bag shop. I'm sulking now, and there is NO smiley for sulking.:wacko:

12. Halzer - I did get charged duty. Stupidly I didnt check it out first. Because you can buy up to £150/$300 of US goods and bring them over with you - in person - I thought this amount would apply to posted goods. Very wrong! The postal limit for goods is $18! So I ended up paying about another £40/$80......

Thank goodness for the extra 30% off coupon!

13. Hi Elise - I'm sorry if my thread caused you any anxiety! I'm so glad that you love it. I LOVE the Paige shape and think I just needed to figure out once and for all that i'm not an embossed kind of girl. If I ever see the Paige out there again on crazy sale in another leather, I'm going to snatch it. Enjoy your bag!! It looks great on you!!

14. I'm with you on the snnnakes. 'shudder' But I do love the Paige and I think the bag is wonderful. Enjoy it. :yes:

15. It really is a ridiculously low amount. It is actual £18.00 for a normal purchase, they allow £36.00 if it is a gift. So after those amounts they take their 9% and then add 17.5% VAT on it. It really is frustrating.

Also, a BIG watch out, if there is NO value on the customs form, they will open it to ascertain value. It happened to me, first purchase from the US. There was a label on it, which the seller had left (BNWT) ~ customs used this tag to slap the tax on, and I paid more than the original cost and shipping of the item.

Nightmare. :shrugs: