My Pad Shopper!

1. Got this at AR recent sales, but it weight like 4 lbs. I try to take the lock off but it desn't look good without it. Any advices:confused1: Didn't realize this baby weight soo much:crybaby:

PurseForum 009.jpg
  2. I got it in black. Weighs a TON! I am a kinda larger size too. Not meaning super large, but strong.

3. Oh a black one did you got it from AR ? Love the black one too

4. think of it as some nice weight lifting exercise everytime you carry that bag!! haha...

5. Yes, I got the black one from AR

6. They are heavy, but you do get used to it. Just persevere and think of your lovely toned arms and your lovely paddy shopper :smile:

7. If I had this bag, I'd be worried about the lock knocking into everything. Also, how useful is the base compartment?

8. Congrats, it looks so pretty in that colour! :flowers:

I hope you'll learn to deal with it's weight, like others said it's really great exercise to carry these bags! :biggrin:

9. Its lovely. You will get used to the weight, its just the first few carrys that you notice it ;)

the admiring glances will take your mind off of it :biggrin:

10. I really like this bag!So cute!

11. ugh ..the sacrifice for fashion!
    I don't use mine much at all because it just gets to cumbersome for me, but I can seem to let myself let go of it and sell it.
    L

12. It's lovely! and don't worry, just go ahead and build those purse lugging muscles by carrying it often! lol

13. See a chiropractor every six weeks...it's worth it!! LOL!!
    Is this Taupe or Cream? Beautiful bag!!! :love:

14. This is really gorgeous! Congratulations!

15. Color is Cream, have been a week since i have this baby and i think i'm used to it weight :yes: