My own personal limit

1. So I have been trying to figure out how I can allow for some bags not to just sit in my closet for an extended amount of time. I came up with having a limit as to each style. So every style I've set my limit as one handheld, one shoulder and one clutch. That way I have a variety but nothing I won't use. So I'm thinking my next LV handbag will be the Damier Azur speedy. That won't be until next January or so though. For the meantime I'll just dream of her...:girlsigh:

2. that's a really good idea...i don't think i would use most of my bags if i had millions of the same pattern.

3. variety is always good :yes:

4. Definitely like that idea...and I am dreaming of Azur as well =)

5. Hmmm, I don't think I can do that ... I love purses/accessories too much. I've always had a passion for them as far as I can remember. Besides, I would get tired of the same one for any length of time, that's why I switch bags and wallet once a week, no more than 2 weeks. Talk about addiction!

6. good idea. i like the variety. i don't think i could ever stick to your plan though- i have too big of a soft spot for speedies!

7. I only carry handheld bags, but I won't have more than one mono, denim color, etc.