My outlet will have scribble and spring patchwork tomorrow

1. I called to see if they had a certain purse and they said they are getting a whole new floorset tomorrow and it will have the scribble and the spring patchwork..but I'm not sure which ones those will be. She said it's all colorful though.

2. Wow! The Spring Patchwork already????? Are you going to go see? If so, please report back to us! LOL! :smile:

3. I am guessing it might be an older patchwork? I can't see the new patchwork being there yet..ya think?

4. Please report back with pictures if possible!!! I would love to see the new outlet scribble pattern!

5. Wow!

Can't wait to see the scribble that's going out in the outlets!
    Keep us posted!

6. My outlet has had these out since tuesday. Pastel hampton s scribble in small, medium, large and mulifuntion totes. Swingpacks too. Nylon hamptons line from last summer as well.

Oh and the hamptons patchwork in nylon too. They have totes, swingpacks and hobos. This is the patwork with orange and floral patches on it.

Oh and top handles pouches and make up cases in both patchwork and scribble.

7. I hope the still have stuff left next saturday march 1st! I get to go to 2 outlets that day!!

8. I wish I lived near an outlet. I would get off my ban before April if I did. :girlsigh:
    Carley

9. I just called my outlet and they have it out already. They said the Scribble was the same as last year. I'm curious about the patchwork though. I hope someone posts pictures soon. I really want a ponytail scarf and of course they don't have any.

10. I wish i had an outlet near me.

11. YUP YUP I made a return at my outlet today and the SA told me they were putting the new floor plan out tonight!

12. Gilroy and Vacaville should have theirs out today. Can't wait to check it out!

13. Oooohhh someone take their Coach spycam and post pics please!!

14. I am so going tomorrow morning!!!

15. I went today and bought the large scribble hobo (love the size) $159
    ponytail scarf $15.99
    and oblong scarf $39