my outlet trip

WOO! :yahoo: Haha yep, the table to the left. I'm soo glad they had the Carly. I didn't recall that. But Congrats! :yahoo:I'm sorry they didn't have an E charm, they didn't have any A charms when I went. :sad: The SA's there are sooo nice. UGH was the traffic HORRIFIC, or did you luck out?

We didn't hit any traffic, I couldn't believe it not any in the tunnel at all which suprised me since the upcoming holiday.

I was just at the Williamsburg outlet yesterday! This was my first trip there since I am very new to Coach, but I was very happy with that store. The SA's were so helpful. I picked up a few small items - wallet, wristlet, and a J charm - but I am thinking about going back on July 4th. I live in the Virginia Beach area, so it's only about an hour away. I'm glad you found what you were looking for :yahoo:

congrats on the bag, i have one on hold that i am picking up tomorrow, how much was it? i need to prep myself and carry cash so i don't go over budget. lol

I was just at the Williamsburg outlet yesterday! This was my first trip there since I am very new to Coach, but I was very happy with that store. The SA's were so helpful. I picked up a few small items - wallet, wristlet, and a J charm - but I am thinking about going back on July 4th. I live in the Virginia Beach area, so it's only about an hour away. I'm glad you found what you were looking for :yahoo:

I got a J charm to hehe! I'm not sure what day we are going back to the outlet I'm just worried about the traffic the closer it gets to the holiday.

I really enjoy going down to Williamsburg, it's maybe 3hrs from me. My husband got me a really cool bag from there that i just love, use it all the time. Really happy that you found what you wanted. I'm sure you will be returning soon:smile:

I went on the 30th as well! I didn't know you lived in VA Beach! We'll have to plan a meet-up or something. Jillian- I hope you have a great time in VA Beach and that the traffic isn't horrendous if you decide to go back up to the outlet.