My Outlet goodies...

1. ...well only the phone charm is mine. I went to the outlet hoping to find something...but there wasn't anything exciting (at least for me) at the outlet. So I just picked up this wristlet for my Mom's b-day and the phone charm for myself. I forgot to write the item# down and it's already wraped up but the tag read SOHO LG (I'm new to this...and I'm thinking LG is legacy, I don't know) and it's made for the factory. The wristlet was $48 and the charm was $16. Anyway here's a couple pics...
    Both together...

My new chocolate all dressed up...

I sure wished Coach outlet didn't use these cheap dusters, their bags aren't that cheap. Anyways, thanks for letting me share!:biggrin: Oh...I almost forgot if anyone is looking for one my store did have only one gold legacy wristlet. It's the Prime Outlets Coach in Williamsburg, VA. I figured I'd mention it since it seems a lot of people on here are getting them...ok enough rambling...LOL.
  2. Nice purchases. Just FYI: Your wristlet is from the Soho collection, not the Legacy.
  3. I love your cell charm. And I agree, I hate the dustbags at the outlets. I wish they gave the brown ones from the boutiques too.
  4. very cute!!! :tup:
  5. charm looks great on your phone.
  6. They're cute!!! LG is probably short for Large :s
  7. Duh...that makes sense...LOL!:shame:
  8. So cute! I love them! Congrats!
  9. Nice! The lanyard is so cute. Congrats!
  10. Congrats! Cell charm is cute!
  11. Love them both, that charm looks super cute on your phone!
  12. The phone charm is really cute :smile: Thanks for sharing.
  13. Love the wristlet! Congrats!
  14. Cute charm and a very nice wristlet for your Mom!
  15. Nice purchases!

I just got the same phone charm last weekend. I'm loving mine! The colors are fun!