My 'other' world, my doll house(s)

1. Well it's not Blythe, but close....Blythe could come visit and fit in just fine. My 'barbie' houses.

More barbie, than you ever wanted to see....lol...

First, some overviews of my first 'house', a coverted bookcase.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The left side;

The 'attic' and hot tub

[​IMG]

3. The 'guys' house

[​IMG]

4. Those are awesome Mary! I just purchased a little bit of furniture today so I can begin working on my Blythe dollhouse! I can't wait!

5. Some close ups of the house, it has 9 rooms:

The bedroom:

[​IMG]

The bathroom:

[​IMG]

The 'dressing room"

[​IMG]

6. The dining room:

[​IMG]

The kitchen:

[​IMG]

The storage room:

[​IMG]

7. OMG that is crazy impressive

8. The music room:

[​IMG]

The office:

[​IMG]

The living room:

[​IMG]

9. Please note: They are drinking margarita's and having nachos is honor of cinqo de mayo...today
    ;)

The 'guys' house close ups:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. OMG Mary-this is so cute! Your dolls have a better closet than me!

12. This is not a recent obsession. This is a life long collection. The 'main house' I have been working on for 15 years. The guys house is what kept me away from tPF about a month ago, still working on both and probably will for life.

As crazy as it seems, it is my place to run away to. I always loved, played and collected barbie... but really took a hold about 7 years ago, probably when I realized with an all male household (husband, 3 male children and even a male cat), I needed some femine outlet...since then t has had it'd ups and downs...ebbs and flows...but I always come back to it...just like purses. I hope you have enjoyed the pics :smile:

13. That's ok...me too...

That's what is fun about shopping for barbie, she never gains an ounce, that B*^@%! And for about $100, you can out fit her with Versace, Ralph Lauren, Calvin, Juicy...you name it.

14. WHOA! lol that's AMAZING! lol thanks for sharing! you're so cute!:biggrin:

15. I'm speechless! It's amazing!