My Origan Twiggy is Here!

1. Wow, Loganz, did you send this on the concord? I did get taxed :sad2: , but it's worth it for this gorgeous bag. Thanks again Loganz, it's fantastic. Anyhoo, here are some pics (excuse smudgy mirror!).
    B.jpg B (1).jpg
    Cristina likes this.
  2. Gorgeous Cal!!! Looks great on you too.How much did you get taxed? (percentage-wise?)...for future reference pour moi?
  3. 20%-ish on the declared value - cost me €98.90. Poo. And when I was running (like the wind) to get my purse to pay the delivery guy I trekked dog-poo all over my carpet! Didn't realised I'd stepped in crap while I was out. #%&@*%$#&, PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG!!!! God, it's like walking though a mine field here.
  4. Congrats with your purchased !!!! love the colour !!!...the colour bring me the summer mood...:amuse:
    Cal likes this.
  5. Mmmm, looks delish. Are you going to bring it when you come to Paris?
    Cal likes this.
  6. Wow that was fast! Congrats! Very pretty colour.
    Cal likes this.
  7. Congrats! Very pretty colour.:love:
  8. Mmmmm....not sure. I'm catching the Thalys so need a bag that I can carry a bottle of champagne, cups and some nibblies in. Might have to do a test run.:biggrin:
  9. Nice bag, looks so good on you!
  10. Over here, they have a special Veuve Cliquot champagne "pack" where you get a little carry case with a bottle of champagne (bag keeps it cold), two glasses. I saw that around Xmas, it was so fun.

Anyways, your new bag looks fabtastic. I'm really glad you were able to find one quickly. :idea:
  11. Congrats it's really beautiful on you!! Great colour.
  12. Looks GREAT on you!
  13. Congratulations, Cal. The origan twiggy looks FABULOUS on you! I'm a big fan of green shades, and this one is a beauty.
    jag likes this.
  14. Gorgeous bag. Looks perfect on you.
  15. I thought it would be smaller and might look weird on me (I'm 5'9). Thanks for all your lovely comments!