My Order is IN!!!!

1. :yahoo: I am so excited, my order from ELUX came UPS today! I had it shipped to my parents house since I wouldn't be at my house till after work. My mom called me and after a little begging she is bringing it to me right now. I get to see my new Damier Speedy 25 in about 5 mintues!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll pass the lining test (but I ordered a purseket to go with it and I'm going to do the cardboard trick you all suggested for bottom)....I don't know that I could part with it after seeing it!

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!! I just had to share.....:shame:
  2. Congrats..! You'll love it. It's a great bag. ;)
  3. Congratulations!!!! I love the Damier Speedy's on my list!! Please show us pictures as soon as you can!! I love looking at everyone's new purchases!!! I've got to get me a camera too, I'm not that computer savvy, I need to get with the times!! :smile:
  4. congrats!!!! i know you must be INSANELY excited!!!!!!!! woot!
  5.'re going to love it!!!! I have the 30 and just adore it!
  6. Congratulation, the damier is speedy is so gorgeous :love:
  7. Congrat's
  8. Congrats.....Can't wait to see pics! :yes:
  9. congratulations.. u will definitly love it :smile:
  10. Ok, I just got home with my new baby and guess what? My purseket is here also! I did the lining test and it does bleed :crybaby: I'm so sad, but I knew that this was a possiblity, so now to just decide if I can live with this or should I return it..I really want a speedy though.
    I'll take pics in a just a minute and post them!
  11. Ah - don't return it - it's a great bag! Just don't put light colored items in it. I love mine!
  12. Congrats on your new bag!!!!

The Damier is so nice.
  13. Ok, I have som pictures finally! I did some more rubbing and got some more pink, it just kills me that it stains, but I think I might be able to handle it..I don't use any light colored items and I have a purseket plus cardboard!! :heart:
    purse.JPG purse 2..JPG
  14. It is a beautiful bag. If you can live with the "bleeding", I say keep it and enjoy it.
  15. congrats!!! great bag! i :heart: speedies