My online encounter with a really creepy guy! *WARNING: LONG!*

^ That happened to me once! I was too shocked to do anything the first two seconds, but then I blocked and got a friend of mine to pose as a mad boyfriend and then the guy made some half-hearted excuse, lol.

I was sick to my stomach as soon as he requested webcam...some people are so gross! He's apparently 21...(I say apparently, since over the internet, who knows?!) why can't this guy find something better to do?!

i still get random friend requests and i only accept after seeing their profile and see if i really know the person. i have never expereinced any creepy stalker person, but i know of people who have and its truly a violating experience. so sorry that y'all had to go through that.

Oh great, the guy lives in B.C. and in Richmond too. Oh joy.
I used to go on Second Life, which is a little different I guess then MySpace. but all I wanted to do was explore and had guys come up and asking too many questions, and wanting to get "buddied". I told them hello, I'm married...didn't you look at the profile? It's like talking to brick walls. It creeped me out too much so I left and deactivated it. Glad that you were able to get out of that situation though.