My Onatah PM from elux is here

1. It's smaller than I expected. I like it, like the material, the shape, and that the LVs are not too obvious. But I am thinking of getting the GM instead ... I will have to compare the two in a store. I think the one LiLo was holding on the other thread was a GM.

gingerB - yes mine says 'made in italy' all in small fonts. I thought the F in France is always in upper case. Interesting ...
    IMG_6531a.jpg IMG_6532a.jpg IMG_6534a.jpg
  2. It is a very pretty bag. Congrats! Let us know if you decide to get the GM instead.
  3. Oh wow! Thanks for the photos. It really is pochette size isn't it? Yes, let us know if you get the GM.
  4. Thanks for posting the pics. I'm loving the size of the PM. Congrats on your purchase!!
  5. I think you should get the GM too. I looooove big bags. btw... where is the lilo thread?
  6. Very cute! I like its slouchiness. Seems like it would go w/ everything! Congrats!
  7. Very nice. You know I think the Pochette Onatah is bigger than the Onatah PM. You should check that out as well. Eluxury has the Pochette Onatah if you wanna take a look at that & compare it to what you have.
  8. I am going to shop in London next week so I will report back what I decided to do. I don't like the shape of the Onatah pochette but will definitely check out the GM, and just to confirm that brown is the best choice for me. I also want to pick up a perforated wallet in fushia - fingers crossed that they have it. It's much cheaper there than in the US. Thanks for checking out my bag! :biggrin:
  9. So Luxe! Congrats!
  10. Nice!
  11. Very cute, looks great with your figure! I'm so debating this one for fall.
  12. great pics! it was a little smaller than i expected also, but i already have a large brown slouchy hobo, so it works out fine! i love how subtle the monogram is. and the suede is so pretty! i just want to sit and pet my! i am curious about what the gm looks likeon me though...i'll prob go check it out too.
  13. Nice bag:love: I have tried on the pm, gm and pochette and the pochette is a good size but I adore the shape of the PM...the brown is a great colour too:biggrin:
  14. very nice. thanks for sharing pics.
  15. Yay Onatah!! Perfect color choice.