My official intro w/ pics of my new courier ....

1. I have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks now. I had previously spent most of my time on the MJ and Chloe boards. Then one day - I decided to drop in here. I had always admired b-bags from afar, but now I am hooked. I have aquired 3 b-bags in the last few weeks. My first was a beautiful ink city off of eBay from luvpurse. As all you ink lovers know - it is gorgeous. I think luvpurse aquired this bag from another pfer. It is perfect and preloved.

Next - I ventured off to my local NM - just to have a look. Well as these things happen, I could not make up my mind and ended up taking home a rouille twiggy and having a rouge vif courier sent to me from SF. I love them both so here I am much poorer.

I only have had time to take photos of the courier. I love everything about this bag - it is perfect for me. I have 2 young daughters ages 2 and 4 so I am always carrying around a ton if stuff.

I am glad to be here and can't wait for my next conquest.
    redcourier 014.JPG redcourier 008.JPG redcourier 020.JPG redcourier 028.JPG
  2. :yahoo: congrats :yahoo:
    bark i'm SO stoked to see your new COURIER!!! the wait was worth it!!! congrats and i hope this won't be your last b-bag!!! :graucho:
  3. Congrats on your 2 Bbags! Way to go!!! I love the courier- that's what got me into Bbags when I first came to the PF!!!
  4. congrats! I just got a grenat courrier, and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. At first I thought it was too large, but then I read everywhere that big bags are in. Plus I can't put my textbooks in it. :smile:
  5. congrats!!!!:yahoo: :heart:
  6. Lovely color, congrats gilr!
  7. the bag looks great. congrats!
  8. congrats. the bag looks lovely!
  9. bark, thanks for letting me know you have aquired 3 b-bags in the last few weeks...I'll surely show this thread to my DH...I've acquired 4 b-bags in the last two months and have set my auction snipe on two more. DH is worried something's wrong with me. But your post just made me feel normal.
  10. :yes: That courier looks terrific on you. congratulations on both of your new bags. this sub-forum is very dangerous:yes: even deadly to your wallet.:yes: :yes: but it is a lot of fun. so welcome. your daughters are very cute, too. i have three daughters myself, 4, 3, and 1.5 and now you have tempted me with your stunning courier. hmmmm. another thing to put on my wish list.
  11. Congrats on the bag! It looks great on you and the color looks gorgeous. :smile:
  12. Congratulations on the bags! The rouge vif courier looks fantastic on you!
  13. That looks great on you! The courier is great, enjoy it!
  14. Perfect color for fall. It's fantastic :smile:
  15. Oh this looks amazing and you look wonderful with it!!! I have a little boy 3 1/2 and this might be a great option....I have cars galore hanging out in my bag!