My offer on a house was accepted! I HAVE A HOUSE!

1. I'm so excited! :yahoo: After the last few weeks of losing out on bids and not being able to find what we wanted, we finally got one! The offer was accepted today, and our closing is on March 3rd.

The house is vinyl sided, 1500 SF plus an oversized 2+ car garage. It sits on half an acre and is privacy fenced. Three bedrooms, two baths, built in 1994. Hardwood floors, ambient lighting-- I love it! It's a perfect little starter home for me in a very quiet area that's close to everything. Some pics are attached.... come have a drink with me to celebrate; I'm not paying rent anymore! :yahoo:

house1.jpg houseback.jpg YardandMower.jpg house4.jpg house5.jpg
  2. Congratulations, Sarah! I am so happy for you :nuts: This definitely calls for a toast :drinkup:

3. WOW! Congratulations, that is a great accomplishment! Are you already thinking of how you'll set the place up?

I remember when I bought my condo, it's a little box but it was such a rgeat feeling to finally call myself a homeowner....congratulations! Welcome home!!

4. WHOOOO HOOOOOOO Sarah!!!! Congrats baby!! I love the gorunds!!!

Uhm... where's my room? My own private entrance?

5. Congratulations! That is so exciting!

6. Congratulations!

7. Very nice, Sarah...congratulations!

I'm hoping I'm in your shoes a couple months from now!

8. how exciting, congratulations!

9. PF doesn't want to let me post :sad:

I'm so happy for you, Sarah! I'll bet you have lots of ideas on how you will make it your own. Congrats, girl!:yahoo:

10. congrats !! its a beautiful house

11. the house sounds great, congrats!

12. Yay! Congratulations. It's a nice house too!

13. congrats!!!!!!

14. congratulations! what a lovely house!

15. How wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing pictures! Congratulations!:tup: