My Noce Pyramid in Pictures

1. Just got a chance to take some pics of this bag out in the sun... these really capture the beauty of the noce color! I took this baby to the grocery store today and it was so light and comfy on my shoulder, like it was a part of me! ahhhhh. :heart: :heart:

[​IMG]
    posed with my limo card case, which looks washed out in the sunlight

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    so roomy inside

[​IMG]
    handle is slightly narrower than sloane or ball, therefore easier to carry in hand.

If you are in the market for a new BV hobo, I can't recommend this one enough. It comes in noce and moro (dark brown). I liked it better in noce. It is USD$1980.

2. Ooh, great pictures of a simply beautiful bag! Enjoy!

3. This bag is so perfect in so many ways and will be a classic for such a long time. Congratulations!

4. Wow... what a beauty! Enjoy in good health!

5. wow, what gorgeous pics, thanks for sharing!! love your accessories too!!
    ~ for a second, I thought your card case was magnolia.:p ~

6. Gorgeous bag, Jane! Enjoy wearing it everyday!

7. Jane how yummy! Your pyramid looks like a cup of cocoa - just lovely! And it looks great with your damier piece. Perfect. :yes:

8. how gorgeous! lucky you! congratz on the bag!

9. jane, what a gorgeous gorgeous bag. it looks so buttery soft.

10. Im so envious!! Congrats...

11. As I've said before in an earlier thread Jane, your Pyramid first makes me appreciate the colour Noce.... I've actually set the Campana to be my next BV but it may very well now be the Pyramid instead. Again, congrats on making such a good choice. Your's is indeed a very very lovely bag.

12. Such a gorgeous bag. The leather is so supple!

13. Congratulations, it's a beautiful bag!

14. Love that bag, and you have gorgeous photos - they really capture the beauty of the leather. Enjoy! :tup:

15. Such a gorgeous bag and a beautiful color. The pyramid is now definately in the running for my next BV.