My Next Purchase Will Be.....

1. The Damier Keepall 55 for a short trip to Montreal on March 2nd. to see BRUUUUUUUCE!!!
    This is the perfect excuse to get my keepall!! I just found out my brother got tickets..I'm so damn excited!!!!
  2. Congrats on the trip and the bag! I just got one for Christmas and I love it! I can't wait to use mine - you're lucky to have a chance to use it right away!
  3. How exciting. Are you driving or flying to Montreal? Love Montreal, will be heading there in April. You should go for the Keepall. I like the idea of buying LVs from different places.
  4. One day I will buy the Damier Keepall 55 too! That's probably my HG. I would use it for vacations and sports and oh I'm getting excited already haha.
  5. I'll probably fly there since I'm sure I'll hit a storm driving through upstate NY. My brother is in Vermont 1 hr. from Montreal so I'll stay at his place. I'm so a little girl or groupie maybe:jammin::yahoo:
  6. Nothing better than a new LV piece for a trip someplace fun.....have a blast and happy new year!!
  7. Congratulations!! That's a great way to travel --- in style!! Have a fun trip!!!
  8. Wow what a great purchase that will be. I travel a lot too and have thought about one for myself for a business trip. I was in Montreal in the spring. It was so beautiful. Have a great time and don't forget to post pics of your bag.
  9. damier keepall 55 is the best! my good friend has I want one!
  10. Have fun I live in Montreal its a great city! :smile:
  11. Oh that's awesome1!!! I can't wait to see modeling pics!
  12. I don't know what is better going to a Bruce show or getting a new LV....I think most will disagree, I might have to say going to a Bruce show is just a little ahead. Congrats on both.
  13. Congrats!
    Hope you will tell us all about the concert!
  14. Me too. :smile:
  15. OH Cool.