My next new bag......

1. I am totally in LOVE with white, and ergo, annnnd I've been looking for a bag for my laptop for awhile and this is it!!!!!

[​IMG] :heart::heart:

I'll just sit here and drool over it for awhile! :drool::drool:

2. Wow that is a great color combination! I love it :tup:

3. Beautiful! You can never go wrong with an Ergo tote! They are so comfortable to wear and look great!!!:tup:

4. Really cute!

5. cute! :tup:

6. candac3mari3, I have this bag in black leather and my laptop didn't fit so well in it, unfortunately. It's possible that our laptops are different sizes, which would definitely make a difference, but the bag wasn't quite big enough and my laptop seemed quite wobbly in it. What size is your laptop?

It's a cute bag, though, and I think it would look great with a cute ponytail scarf!

7. Cute bag ! YEs a scarf would look so cute on this for spring !

8. Ooooh! I'm really liking that bag! You have me thinking now! ;)

9. i have a macbook, and i actually took it into the store a couple months ago and made sure it fit.. but i only tried the leather one, are the leather and signature different sizes??

10. So cute! I just ordered the belted leather magazine tote in plum as a birthday present for myself. I love everything Ergo!!

11. oh shoot this one might not work, I just remembered i tried it in the large ergo tote.... darn it!!

12. Awesome choice. What size laptop do you have ?

13. Love the white on it.

14. You know you could always buy a laptop to fit in your bag:graucho:
    get the bag first then take it to the computer store and find a perfect laptop to fit in it :roflmfao:

I like the white color , it looks nice for spring

15. Is this in the hobo too? I love khaki white.