• Reade PM

• None of these!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just got all these today:

Damier Papillon 30

attachment.php

Batignolles Horizontal

attachment.php

Or did you ever consider the Vernis Bedford?

attachment.php

Personally, i think the Papillon looks best in the Damier (if you don't count the Bedford). and i like the Horizontal the most in the Batignolles line.

Attachments

• papillon.jpg
    papillon.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 87
  • batignolles horizontal.jpg
    batignolles horizontal.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 88
  • bedford.jpg
    bedford.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 86
Ahh I'm even more confused now :blink:

Maybe if I post what I specifically am thinking about each bag, you guys can make more specific recommendations :amuse:

Reade PM: Beautiful color! I don't have any super colorful bags, and I really like girly bags. However, I already have the Speedy, so is 2 handle bags too many? Also I'm scared to death I'd screw up the vernis. Not sure on the size though, but I don't seem to every carry very much stuff, as my Speedy is usually half empty (gets too heavy otherwise)

Batignolles: Looks roomy but not too huge. I hate it when bags poke out too much behind my back and in front of my chest, it looks really strange to me. (This is why I don't like the Bat horiz) I like that I could put it on my shoulder. But is it a tight fit? I might consider a Batignolles Vertical also. I guess the main attraction to this bag is that I could fit it on my shoulder, since I don't have any shoulder tote bags (only totes that have handles just big enough to slip over my shoulder, but they're all up in my armpit that way).

Papillon 30: sooo cute in damier, but I'm afraid it's gonna be too huge. I remember trying on a papillon a few years ago and thinking it looked too bulky under my arm. I also like that the Damier is more carefree than the Vernis or Monogram (see my other thread on my Speedy driving me crazy :P ). Can the pap 26 also fit on the shoulder? How much can these bags fit?

yeuxhonnetes said:
I just got all these today:

Damier Papillon 30

attachment.php

Batignolles Horizontal

attachment.php

Or did you ever consider the Vernis Bedford?

attachment.php

Personally, i think the Papillon looks best in the Damier (if you don't count the Bedford). and i like the Horizontal the most in the Batignolles line.

Wow... the Bedford is really cute but a bit more than what I want to pay :amuse: What is the Pap 30 like when you wear it? It's a shoulder bag right? Can it squish flatter underneath your arm, or is it like a big tube that pushes your arm out? (Dunno how to describe it.. hehe)

Anyway, enjoy your new bags, and thank you for the pictures :smile:

The regular Batignolles will fit on your shoulder if your small. Just got mine yesterday :yahoo: (yes sophia, I'm going to post pics soon! :P ) and it fits on my shoulder. Its not uncomfortably snug to me.

edsbgrl said:
The regular Batignolles will fit on your shoulder if your small. Just got mine yesterday :yahoo: (yes sophia, I'm going to post pics soon! :P ) and it fits on my shoulder. Its not uncomfortably snug to me.

omg

YAY :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Both the pap 26 and 30 will be squished under your arm unless you carry it behind your shoulder blade which I usually do. Or you can put one of the handle thru the other handle and carry it by one handle on your shoulder (not sure if you know what I mean). The pap 30 is meant to be a shoulder bag as well as hand carry while the 26 is only for hand carry since the straps are shorter. However, I have a few very skinny Asian friends that can actually wear the 26 on their shoulders. Overall, I just think the pap is such a fun bag to have and it's a must for your collections.

Both the pap 26 and 30 are very roomy bags. I picked the 30 since I like the extra room and just in case I want to take it to work and put more junk into my bag.

My vote for is the BH. I have the Reade and I just don't get as much use out of it. The BH is a good everyday bag and it's cute. I don't really like Damier that much. But, it's your decision.

It's a hard one, 2 shoulder bags and a arm bag??? Canvas vs Vernis?
I have a sparkly frambois reade and use it all the time, no color transfer, no problem with open top and you can fit tons of stuff in it. But it really isn't in the same category as the pap and BH. You can wear both on your shoulder and BH is much roomier and a newer style. I had a CB pap and it rolled whe I set it down and you can only carry shape apropriate items in it. It is your choice, go try em on and let us know what you get!!! GOOD LVCK

Ahaha...misread too...tot the poll meant BH.Well it has to be the Paps 30 then!
My next bag's gonna be a BH (I recently got a Damier Speedy 30!)..seen it & tried it in person & it fits like a glove...roomy but not too bulky...good everyday werk bag..even a diaper bag!
But since I've read abt the Paps 30 here & it seems a good alternative to BH.Agree tt it looks better in the Damier...
So now I'm torn btwn BH & Damier Paps 30... I tink I shld try the Paps 30 1st..see how it fits on me.I'm petite/short but on the 'fleshy' side..so dunno how Paps 30 will look on me.