My newly conditioned '06 Legacy shoulder bag!!

1. I posted on Monday about the Legacy shoulder bag I won on eBay...it was in worse condition than I expected it to be, which was a big disappointment, but nothing was so dire that I felt like returning it to the seller. This is my holy grail bag and I was just happy to have gotten my hands on it! So, I set to it with a Tide to Go pen and got all the internal stains out and I cleaned it up outside with a wet cloth.

After reading donnalynn's thread about conditioning her Ali with Apple Care, I put in an order on leatherstuff.com and NOW it's all conditioned with Apple Care and looking fantastic! Seriously, it looks brand new. The signs of wear I was upset about are not visible at all. The leather is even softer and more supple after the Apple Care, and it looks shinier and just beautiful!! I wanted to share with you all, because I am SO happy. :smile:

Here's a pic of her, all conditioned and clean, dressed up with my Legacy ponytail scarf and flower charm.

[​IMG]

You can't really tell the difference in photos, sadly, but Apple Care is some seriously awesome stuff! :yahoo:

2. Wow, she looks great!:tup:

3. :wtf::nuts::tup: Me thinks you just answered my question about the medium lily looking worn out.
    Your bag looks LOVELY!!!!!

4. WOW:yahoo: that bag looks incredible!!!! I'm so happy the Apple care worked for you. That is one gorgeous bag, and I love your accessories also. Wear it well!!

5. wow she looks brand new and beautiful!!! Congrats girl :biggrin:

6. What a beauty! Congrats!

7. I will have to get some Apple care. I bought a Legacy shoulder flap on eBay with a broken turnlock. It is as Coach right now but it could use some conditioning. Your bag looks great in the pics!

8. Wow! It looks great!

Glad everything worked out well for you! That's such a beautiful bag. I hope you got a good deal on her!

9. Thanks! I would just test the Apple Care on an inconspicuous spot on your Lily, just in case. I know all leather is different. :smile: I hope it works for you!

10. THANK YOU for your wonderful instructions!!! :smile:

12. Wow, so pretty...

13. Looking SO pretty!!!

14. WOW! That looks brand new to me! Great job conditioning your bag! And the scarf and flower are nice touches, too!

15. That looks GREAT!!! Congrats on your new beautiful bag!