my newest tattoo!

1. here is my 4th tattoo. healed a while ago, but i didn't have time to take pics of it. taking pictures of your hand with one hand is pretty damn hard. so the pic isn't that great. it reads "AIR". if anyone read the book Angels & Demons by Dan Brown, you might recognize it. I got it because i'm an Aquarius, my element is air. (i'm into horoscopes.) It's also pretty neat because it's an ambigram- meaning it reads the same if you turn my hand upside down or rightside up. My tattoo artist actually left out a tiny little detail, so i have to go back at some point to get it done.

this is josh, i don't mind going back to have it fixed because lookit him! isn't he hot? i love his look. preppy- with a button down but you can see his tattoo's creeping out of his collar and up his neck. he wears glasses! *giggles*

here is my tatto right after i got it done. it's pretty swollen. let me tell you the first 5 minutes hurt like a %^&*%^$^! but then after that, my wrist went numb. and the rest of the time i was fine. but the wrist really sucks (painwise).

here is the image from the book.

2. That is so cool! I love it! And your perfectly manicured nails :biggrin:
  3. That's too awesome ! When I first saw the pictures without actually reading the text, I was like "oh that's from A&D !!". I love the ambigrams, they're really interesting to look at. And speaking of interesting things to look at, the tattoo guy is a hottie mchothot (definitely!).

Congrats !!
  4. ohh Fayden, it looks great and your tattoo artist is quite the looker!!! ;P

That IS neat! I actually turned my laptop around to see it!
  5. That is SO cool. I loved all those ambigrams!

6. the tattoo looks great on u......and i wouldn't mind being stabbed by needles so much if i got to look into the face of a cutie while it was being done :p
  7. Beautiful tattoo!
  8. very cool! i really like it (and now i'm sitting here like a dork trying to figure out what he left out, lol)!
  9. I just did that too! :lol:
  10. Pretty freakin' awesome tattoo, fayden. So that's where you've been....getting tattoos. :amuse:
  11. too! sat here literally for like two minutes trying to figure it out....:weird:
  12. The serif on the downwards facing I, closer to the left ?
  13. yup ayla, the "I" is missing a tiny little mark on the bottom left. took me a few days to catch that!
  14. yay that's what i thought! i just didn't know how to desribe it, lol. don't i feel perceptive...
  15. That's the coolest thing I've seen this past month! I love it!