My newest shoes and some other ones, too!

1. Hi ladies, I started taking pics of my shoes and when my DH caught wind (after laughing for a long time), he volunteered to help me take some better (and some model) shots. So, in the meantime, I'll post about 1/2 of my "designer" shoe collection using my c*appy shots and soon, when I get better shots, I'll post them in the shoe collection thread!

Here's the shoes I just received from NM.com:
    [​IMG]
    and here they are posing with the majority of my Manolo family:
    [​IMG]
    Here's some close-ups of some of my favorite Manolos...
    these are new this season from NM:
    [​IMG]
    And here's a couple close-ups of my MB exotics. The croc ones are TRULY TDF - the pink crocodile pumps are also a very recent addition and cost me my Kelly bag fund (see where my priorities are?!):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    some beautiful calf hair sandals
    [​IMG]
    and some snake-tipped pumps
    [​IMG]
    and suede boots (also new):
    [​IMG]
    okay, the CLs are next...

2. And now, I know I posted CLs in the CL thread, but here's some bigger shots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. And here are the brand new Burberry flats I just bought (I walk a mile to work and back everyday, so flats are key sometimes!)
    [​IMG]
    I also have some cute python flats by Azzedine Alaia, which I picked up at Barneys, I think, last summer (don't you love the leather boxes they come in!?):
    [​IMG]
    and some pedro garcia flats, Dior western ballerina flats, and Prada wedges
    [​IMG]

4. Here are some fabulous ankle boots in python and crocodile from Dolce & Gabbana, which I just pulled out of my closet now that it's getting cold:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. wow, I have a lot of exotics for a vegetarian :smile:. Here are my moschino python boots from last year and my Jil Sander croc toe leather boots (the leather is divine on these):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. some more manolos, and 2 pairs of zanotti's:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. let's see what else...
    divine, but dusty sandals by united nude
    [​IMG]
    miu miu peep toes in white patent on the left, from Saks this past summer:
    [​IMG]
    some ferragamos (beige and black), the zanottis again, and some Bottega Veneta green croc/python sandals
    [​IMG]

8. the pucci bad weather boots
    [​IMG]

9. I forgot to take pics of the Chloes, YSLs, and Pradas. After a recent closet cleaning, I'm down to about 75 premier designer shoes and about 105 pairs of shoes overall. It was overtaking my closet and every inch under my bed!

10. absolutely LOVE those new grey belted Manolos!!! they are TDF!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful collection :tup:

11. Thanks - I love the new MB boots, too, but am having trouble figuring out what to wear them with other than jeans!

12. The leopard pump is TDF! I have had my eye on some that are similar. Hopefully next month!

13. Beautiful shoes! Your Manolo crocodile collection is my favorite.

14. Wow your collection is beautiful, I especially love the coral colored croc MBs.

15. Those gray manolos are to die for. If you dont mind me asking how much were they. I might need to add them to my christmas list.
    [​IMG]