My Newest Prada Love......

I saw them at the P store in SoHo yesterday and that dark wash looked absolutely amazing. I agree, you don't need to cut anything in half. I'd like to cut the price in half tho, 495 for a pair of jeans -- I just can't wrap my head around that.
I am stalking the silk/wool double breasted 3/4 boxy coat with the interesting stitching. They seem not to be selling so I am hopeful .......

jenskar - didn't Jill say they were $280? Sounds like the $495 are different jeans!

And Emmy...you are a 0/00? I couldn't get my leg in a 0 - and I am talking about only one of them! :hysteric:

And Emmy...you are a 0/00? I couldn't get my leg in a 0 - and I am talking about only one of them! :hysteric:

Crap, I couldn't get my little TOE into a 0!! :wtf:

Little aside: when the NM opened in Charlotte, I wandered upstairs to see what they had in the way of designer clothes. They obviously didn't stock this store with a Southern woman's curves in mind. I think the largest dress/coat/skirt I found would be the equivalent of maybe a size SIX OR EIGHT!!!! Needless to say, my size 12 body didn't take any designer clothes home that day. I should mosey upstairs next time I'm there and see if they've gotten any real women sizes in, now that the store has been opened for a year.

Pretty sad commentary on "modern beauty" that a size 12 is apparently considered worthy of the Plus Size stores....

Ha!!! You guys crack me up.....REMEMBER the sizing is all different now....I'm the same size now that I was if highschool..I could NEVER fit into a '0' then....they've changed everything! Geez Jill.....where are you? I want to know what size you got..I KNOW you're small!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh..wait...you're at the beach!!!!!!!!! *sigh* Hope you're having a blast!!...Sure you are!!!