My newest LVs!!! But should I return one of them?

1. I have always wanted these bags! I remember posting before that I wanted a bronze tompkins, but as soon as I saw this I fell in love!!! :love: I've also always loved the Sac Plat. It is so sleek and classy! But...is it too big for me? I am 5 feet and my SO said it definitely looked like a big bag, and that it looked too big on me. What do you gals think???

P.S. Hey Lee69, I finally got a vernis tompkins! We can be tompkins twins! :yahoo:

Oops I forgot to include the poll so just pick from here:

a) Return it because it looks too big
    b) Keep it
    c) Looks too big but keep it
    d) Return it since I already have the Vavin GM and Luco

vt.jpg vt2.jpg sp5.jpg sp2.jpg sp3.jpg
  2. Congrats!!!!:yahoo:
    They are both GORGEOUS!! I really love the Sac Plat on your shoulder!:wlae::flowers:

3. I think they both look great on you, congrats!!

4. Oops I forgot to include the poll so just pick from here:

a) Return it because it looks too big
    b) Keep it
    c) Looks too big but keep it
    d) Return it since I already have the Vavin GM and Luco

5. b, you can never have too many

6. is that a lavendar epi speedy???!!!!??? ::sighs with affection::

7. Congrats, they are all gorgeous! Keep them!

8. Congrats! They are pretty bags! The Sac Plat is a little on the big side, but I think that it's how you carry it that makes it look great!

9. they are both beautiful and look great on you-keep them both!

10. It's actually a grey/silver tompkins square!

I would die if LV made vernis speedys!!!! :love:

11. Not s speedy...something else.

12. :yahoo: Tompkins twins!!!! Congrats! I love silver vernis:love: don't you love how it's all leather! I'm sooo happy for you right now! It's a shame they stop producing it though:sad:
    OK, I never really liked Sac Plat so I'll be a bit bias and say return it. Hey! Post your lovely pics in 'Visual Aids' !

13. I know! I was shocked that the interior is all leather!!! I thought it would be canvas like their other bags! I also thought it would be as big as the Marie but it's smaller and more doable as an everyday bag. :nuts:

14. I LOVE the silver bag on you but with regards to the other one.... DEFINITELY choice A!!

15. The tompkins looks great on you, congrats! The sac plat looks better on the crook of your arm rather than your shoulder, in my honest opinion. :smile: