My Newest LV ... a Reade!

1. My second LV purse came in the mail tonight ... a fushcia reade! I got it from jdy324, she is a sweetheart. I thought it would be here tomorrow, but was glad it came today on my day off!

[​IMG]

Earlier this morning, I stopped by TJ Maxx to see if a wallet I saw last week was still there, and it was. I thought for sure it would be gone! It's a Coach leather wallet that almost matches the fuschia. It was on clearance for $50. I also found a cute Rafe keychain on clearance for $5.

[​IMG]

It holds as much as my Thompson Street.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also picked up a cute scarf at TJ's for $12.99 to put on her ...

[​IMG]

My whole little Vernis family.

[​IMG]

Here I am holding her ... excuse the bathroom, I don't know why I didn't close the shower curtain. Also, ignore the fact that I match the fuschia color, I spent all day at the beach yesterday with expired sunscreen. :shame:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think this will be my last LV purchase for a while, since I just decided this weekend to go back to school to get my masters. Maybe I can save up for one more before fall. :amuse:

2. Very cute bag!!

Great for summer...

Enjoy!

3. Very nice and it looks great on you! I like the accessories you've picked out! The wallet and scarf really do look nice! Congrats and thanks for the photos!

4. So cute! Congrats on the new bag!

5. Very cute, and the colour is fab !

6. very cute =D

7. I love it! :love: Great color, and the scarf looks so cute. Congrats on your purchase :nuts:

8. so cute!!!!!!
    congratz!

9. I like your little photojournal, lol! Very cute purchases!

10. It looks cute on you. Congrats on your great finds!

11. oh i love it!! awsome color and looks great on you :smile:

12. I love the color! It's lovely!

13. congratz! love the color

14. Thanks for sharing, I like how you have different pictures showing how much it holds, how it looks on you. I've been thinking about getting a Reade myself. Great bag!

15. I love your vernis collection. Beautiful colors! Congrats on your new buy :smile: