My newest items!! WOooHooo!! Pics included*

Congrats, the Dentelle is TDF! I've missed seeing that... :smile: And look at that HOT patina!!! :drool:

The keychain is cute too!

oop! just a quick thing - I was speaking with an SA over the weekend and they actually use the Nomade leather (i think!) for the handles/piping. So it's not the normal vachetta they use for mono speedies - lasts longer and doesn't need to be babied!

YAY Dentelle!!!!

LOVE it congrats!

Liltiffany is right it's not patina it normade leather

Travelbliss I did used to know what the thread was but I can't remember my brain is saying lurex thread but I don't think that's right

Congrats on the dentelle.....it's really beautiful !!
What is the thread made of , if it's not cotton ??

thanks! The sa told me its acrylic thread. It has a tougher feel to it as well. I was going between the speedy and the BH, but because of the feel of the bag he told me they were supposed to warn people not to wear it with cashmere and other like fabrics. I figured a shoulder bag would end up ruining alot of my sweaters here in sweater season :smile:

So the handles are Nomade leather? I just thought it would show less wear because they were a dark color already. Their really soft too. So I dont need to worry about spraying them with anything?

One thing I didnt know was all the hardware on the bag is a completely different color then my other bags. More gold?