My newest items!! WOooHooo!! Pics included*

1. Ok so I havent gotten around to posting any pictures of my two newest purchases from last week. Ones little, my cute Inclusion speedy charm :heart: Ive been eyeing this for months, and well I splurged a little on the other one but since its LE I figured that is excusable :love: Without further adoo... here they are!!

DSC00885.JPG DSC00884.JPG DSC00872.JPG DSC00873.JPG DSC00878.JPG
  2. awww ,congrats! they are fabulous!

3. Congrats, the Dentelle is TDF! I've missed seeing that... :smile: And look at that HOT patina!!! :drool:

The keychain is cute too!

4. Thank you! Im in :heart:...

5. Gorgeous .. are you going to use the speedy as a special or everyday bag?
    Love the keyring!

6. congrats!! :biggrin:

7. so pretty, congrats!

8. Congrats! Enjoy your dentelle! :tup:

9. very nice ... congrats!

10. Well everyone Ive talked to on here that owns a dentelle piece says there extremly durable (which is why i splurged) But I use a mini lin speedy for every day. Im thinking as soon as I wear it out once I'll want to keep wearing it out all the time LOL.. Im not as worried because of the darker handles and all the sa's I talked to said that there hasnt been any problem with the stiching coming off and its not a cotton thread so its shouldn't pick up anything dirt wise.

The little charm I got looks silly on my dentelle imo. It like takes an already fancy bag and makes it tacky so its going to live on my mini lin. My keys dont fit on it so its a mere bag charm.

11. Congrats!

12. Congrats!!!! Love the dentelle!

13. congrats!

i love the dentelle speedy!
    the patina is like :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: !!!!!! TDF!!!

14. Sooo pretty!!! I want the dentelle speedy in gold!!

15. congrats !!!!!good for you...
    i love your dentelle speedy