My newest Gucci (love/hate)

I am sorry that it is not the most comfortable shoulder bag, but it looks gorgeous on you! I tried it on in the boutique a few weeks ago and it felt quite comfortable then. Now I have to go back and try it on again. Anyway, you should keep the bag! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!

OOOOOHHHHH, I love that bag, though! It looks so good on you. How is it size-wise inside? Too bad about the strap. Are they all like that, though? Maybe yours was defective and it was sewn/turned the wrong way? It is beautiful, though.

beljwl - I think you have such great Gucci taste! Fashion can be such a pain which is why I would live in flip flops if I could and just carry fabulous bags - I lived in SoCal for a few years and loved that you could get away with that!! I didn't even see the monogram on the corners in your original pics - I LOVE that bag! Hope it breaks in:okay:

Beljwl! I want to know how this bag is working for you! Did the strap relax and become more comfortable? Just getting an update. :P

I haven't used it that much. It has gotten a little better.

I just got this the other day and have been using it since I got it.

Sammy005.jpg

OOOOOHHHHH, I love that bag, though! It looks so good on you. How is it size-wise inside? Too bad about the strap. Are they all like that, though? Maybe yours was defective and it was sewn/turned the wrong way? It is beautiful, though.

The size it great. I tend to carry too much stuff. So the size is perfect.

All the straps are like that with the seam on the inside.

I just got this bag the other day and it also has rolled handles but it is much more comfy since the seam is on the side..

Sammy005.jpg

beljwl - I think you have such great Gucci taste! Fashion can be such a pain which is why I would live in flip flops if I could and just carry fabulous bags - I lived in SoCal for a few years and loved that you could get away with that!! I didn't even see the monogram on the corners in your original pics - I LOVE that bag! Hope it breaks in:okay:

I love that Los Angeles is very casual. I dress very casual. And I don't feel odd carrying a nice bag while wearing jeans and a t-shirt

Hah..so you using your saleya eh... hmmm... i guess you won't be changing the gucci den since time has lapsed or r u still intending to do so... i noe your dilemna, sometimes at the store, we are 'blinded' by the faults of the bag and just hit the 'buy' button without much consideration... hope you have made a rite choice...

I haven't used it that much. It has gotten a little better.

I just got this the other day and have been using it since I got it.

Sammy005.jpg

Hey! That's not a bad choice to be using in the meantime! The damier azur is more "summer-y" anyway, and you can save the Signoria for the fall! (Does SoCal even have fall?....) :P

Hey! That's not a bad choice to be using in the meantime! The damier azur is more "summer-y" anyway, and you can save the Signoria for the fall! (Does SoCal even have fall?....) :P

LOL So Cal the average weather is... Summer is mid 80s and Winter is high 60s low 70s. So it is always pretty nice here. People act like they are going to freeze to death if it gets below 65 during the day in the winter.

My next purse is going to be a LV Dune Mini Lin Speedy (I hope to be getting it on Monday for my 18th Anniversary)

If you mean your wedding anniversary - can your hubby please talk to mine!?:graucho:

Yes, it is our Wedding Anniversary. He better know that is what I want. I have been in LV 5 times (just looking) in the last month and every time, I pick it up and model it for him. If he does not buy it for me that just means I have to go in next weekend and buy it for myself.

Yes, it is our Wedding Anniversary. He better know that is what I want. I have been in LV 5 times (just looking) in the last month and every time, I pick it up and model it for him. If he does not buy it for me that just means I have to go in next weekend and buy it for myself.
That's great - I hope he gets it for you but if you have to get it for yourself - at least you will get the one you want!:P