My newest edition...

1. My Green Large Bleeker Flap! I love this bag. I have only wore her around the apartment so far (I usually switch out my bags once a week). I have managed to already put a scratch on her flap somehow :wtf: so I'll have to whip out the Apple to fix her up. I love the drop on this bag! I wish Coach would do more bags with this drop. An Ali-type of bag with Legacy lining and this drop in pink is my dream bag I think. No modeling pics tonight but when I get home from work tomorrow and have nice clothes on I'll do some.

With no flash (she's a little darker green)

With flash she's a brighter green

The inside- cute tattersall lining :girlsigh:
  2. VERY pretty in GREEN!!!!!!!!! Green is the color of ENVY and everyone will be envious of you carrying this gorgeous bag! Congrats and enjoy!!!!
  3. And for Candace in case she's at work...
    bleekerinside2.jpg bleekerflapnoflash.jpg bleekernoflash.jpg bleekerinside.jpg bleekerflash.jpg
  4. I like that bag its very pretty!! when will you start using her??
  5. DS#1 was SO excited when he saw this because green is his favorite color so he thought I bought it because of him. In a way I did I guess. The ink was nice but didn't grab me the way this did.
  6. very cute. :yes: Congrats!!! :tup:
  7. She's my bag for next week so I'll switch into her Sunday :tup:
  8. You made a good choice. :tup: I would have grabbed the green over the blue too. :yes: And, who knows.. one day you may still get that black ali. :graucho:
  9. OOOOOOOOOOOh....tanukiki......this green bleecker and a nice black Ali (if you can find one) will make a nice little family together!!!!!!!!! :yes: I am such a DANG enabler!!!!! LOL
  10. I love that bag!!! It is going to look fab on you
  11. Modeling pics!!!
  12. I ain't saying nothing bout no Ali. No ma'am :roflmfao:
  13. Tomorrow evening I promise. :yes:
  14. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    It's okay.... I promise!!!!!!!!!
  15. wow tanukiki, it's pretty pretty !!!!