My newest collection & its in F-U-S-C-H-I-A

1. I know its been released in 06 and i have always been loving this bag but no luck in finding her... yesterday I finally got her from a buyer and today i'm using her @ work!!!!! Although she is a used bag (2nd hand) but her condition is superb! :yahoo:Please share my happiness with me... :yes:

Will try to post modelling pixs shortly. (Got to be subtle in office, hee hee)
    NeoSpeedy.jpg NeoSpeedy1.jpg
  2. You sound so sincerely happy, I am grinning just reading your post. Enjoy that bag to death, teddyraph! The pink denim is SO cute.
  3. Cute Congrats
  4. Awesome~!
  5. So happy for you. Congratulations!
  6. Thanks ladies!!! I have sprayed applegard on her to condition the as to hasten the patina change... :wlae:
  7. congrats!
  8. congrats on yr great buy...:tup:
  9. Congrats on finding her ! :yes:
  10. I love the Fuchsia color gorgeous and in such great condition! Congrats!
  11. was so worth the wait!
  12. oh il ove the denim neo!!!! congratulations! and enjoy her! (i would if it wasnt flippin' winter over here!) arghhhh!
  13. I know exactly how you feel! I :heart: my blue denim neo speedy! Such a great bag! One of my non-LV loving friends commented (end of last summer) how she saw me carrying this bag more than any of my others - and that I must really love it! I do! Congrats!
  14. I love this bag! Congrats on finding this colour! My boutique still has a blue one.
  15. YAY!! Congrats!!