My newest Coach buys!

1. After much nail-biting and worrying that the post office screwed up, my 6"x8" Leather Turnlock Agenda in punch FINALLY arrived!

My pretty new planner
    [​IMG]

Inside the planner
    [​IMG]

I could not love the gorgeous pink leather more! It's the perfect size for all that I have to keep track of--personal things, client meetings and deliverables, lists, hours, etc. I LOVE IT!!

2. I also received my Legacy stripe heart keyfob. I saw this on a few people's bags and keys on here and fell in love!

Here it is on my planner:

[​IMG]

Closer up (no flash)
    [​IMG]

And the back...love this!
    [​IMG]

3. Congrats on the PUNCH planner!!! And the keyfob! Both are gorgeous!

4. I also got me Coach Grace sunglasses in Burgundy last week...here they are in their awesome case (so much smaller than my other one!!)
    [​IMG]

And me modeling them!!
    [​IMG]

Thanks for all the support in waiting for my new acquisitions. The wait for the planner was killing me this morning!! :smile: I'm really enjoying everything.

5. Congrats! Love the planner.

6. Love the punch & keyfob, both so pretty!

And those glasses look like they were made for you - congrats :tup:

7. I could not agree more!!!:yes:

8. Oooooooh, very nice!! They had these and the smaller ones at my outlet and it's a really pretty color!! I wanted one so bad but I know I wouldn't keep up with it...

9. I love it all and the glasses look great on you.

10. I love the planner! I have a pink leather Coach planner but I am SO jealous of the Punch with the turnlock!!!

11. Congrats on the cute planner and keyfob! Punch is such a pretty color! The shades look super cute on you too!

12. great purchases! love the punch

13. you lucky gal,congra'ts.

14. I love all of your new items! You look so adorable with your new sunglasses! Congrats

15. LOVELY buys!! Those sunglasses look fantastic on you!!