My Newest Burbuerry .. of Saks.Com

1. A couple are up today in the sale section ... may still be some there .. here's what I snagged : this looks cute .. anyone know anything about this? Lol I just picked it up just in case its as nice as it looks .. for the price I didn't want to pass it up and with the 60 day return policy what the heck ... anyone have these? They sure look nice! I can't wait till they arrive! They may be loading more so keep an eye out on the sale section, there were other items too like boots and clothing.

[​IMG]

Burberry

Plaid Shoulder Bag

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Signature plaid canvas with goldtone leather trim and logo detail. Top zip with magnetic snap flap closure
    Single shoulder strap
    Interior zip pocket
    Nylon lining
    5"H X 8¼"L X 1½"W
    Made in Italy[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$495.00 Sale $197.90 0444358010999[/FONT]
    and I got the matching cosmetic case :

[​IMG]

Burberry

Plaid Cosmetic Case

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Signature plaid canvas with goldtone leather trim and logo detail. Top zip closure
    Interior zip pocket
    Grosgrain lining
    4½"H X 8"L X 1"W
    Made in Italy[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$150.00 Sale $59.90 0444358011774[/FONT]

2. They also have this pretty toe for $571.
    [​IMG]

3. congrats, enjoy!!!

4. I saw this around 2:30pm - what time did u buy / see them available ??
    very nice!

5. I picked them up about 8:30 am cst this morning, and was posting it here right away, but as I was typing I noticed it became unavailable .. but the cosmetic bag stayed available through most of the day. I have no idea when it first got listed, I dont think it was there when I first got up this morning - I'm really looking forward to getting it, I love the gold leather and plaid look - the make up bag is almost as big as the handbag lol - not a very big handbag, probably be nice for an evening bag I'd guess. I saw very similar cosmetic bags on the Burberry.com site for $170 just different colour leather trim. There were lots of nice Burburry items on sale at Saks.com today, I picked up some earmuffs too for $45 .. soo tempted on some scarves .. lol maybe I'll go look some more.

6. Lovely.

7. Nice find! I rushed there to see the bag and it was already sold out.

8. I love that bag it is so cute.

9. cute!

10. wow you have great purchases. I want a burberry headband hopefully they still have those!

11. I just got the Makeup bag in two (2 actually) sooo freaking cute! Not bad for $52.75 each! WOO HOO!!!

[​IMG]

12. Just picked up two of the goldtone cosmetics cases -- they appeared today. I have a plain plaid one from my sister, and it is great. I actually use it as a handbag when I am running errands; perefct for a cell, wallet, and keys. So I'm giving one to my sister now for Valentine's Day!

13. Love the bronze trim and the buckle on the bag- nice buys!

14. I should be getting these on Tuesday according to tracking :smile: can't wait!! and since the price went down on the cosmetic bag, took me a few calls to Saks but with some squacking they honored the latest reduction
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$150.00 Sale $44.92 :smile: .. it popped up today for a few minutes so keep an eye out if you are still after one.[/FONT]

Pomergranate Earmuffs are back at $45
    Burberry - Fur Trim Earmuffs - Saks.com

15. very pretty!!