My newest babies...slim tote and turquoise hobo! PICS!!

1. Here are some photos of my order that came in this weekend! I'm STILL not sure about the ergo, although I'm leaning toward keeping it.

Pardon the overdone-looking blush, it doesn't look that way IRL! For reference, I'm 5'1" and average build...neither heavy nor skinny.

slimtote5.JPG slimtote4.JPG ergohobo.JPG
  2. :drool:

Keep the Ergo!!! It is beautiful!!!

I have to post all the goodies I got yesterday at some point today. :graucho:

3. Wow you're pretty.
    But I'm supposed to be commenting on the bags right?
    LOL, they are beautiful too.
    I absolutely love the vintage leather and the turquoise is TDF! I'm kind of wishing I would have gotten that size instead of the small.
    Congrats on your purchases =)

4. Both beautiful bags. They look great on you!

5. They both look amazing on you!!!! You definitely have to keep the Ergo! That colour is fantastic on you!!!

6. You have to keep the Ergo. It looks fantastic on you with your coloring. You go girl! Congrats on your purchases!

7. They're gorgeous bags, and they look wonderful on you! I agree--keep the hobo. I was told that some of the turquoise had already sold out yesterday..not sure which ones, but I'm guessing it's going to get harder to find!

Love the bags!

BTW--how often do you think you'll use your slim tote? is it an everyday bag, work bag, etc?

8. the ergo looks great with your hair color and skin tone

you should totally keep it

slim tote is great too!!!

GREAT CHOICES! CONGRATS!

9. Nice bags!! They look great on you!!

10. Both bags are beautiful and the turquoise looks really good on you! Congratulations! I wasn't a fan of the ergo hobo at first either but it is supposed to soften up in time. Be sure to throw your own stuff in it and try it out that way. They tend to hang differently when you put your own stuff in it as opposed to the stuffing. Disregard if you've already done so!

11. Both bags look great on you and I would definitely keep them. Congrats on two great finds!

12. twosirius - those are both beautiful bags. Congratulations. I really especially love the slim tote.:yes:

13. Congrats, those are two beautiful bags!!

14. wow.. they both look great, the ergo looks stunning on you

15. Beautiul bags! I really love the slim tote, and the color of the ergo is gorgeous!