My Newest Babies! Purple, Brown and Black...!

1. I am just so thrilled to finally have picked up my purple reissue, Canada didn't get it in so when I was called from a US boutique I was pleasantly pleased!...although i am sure you ladies have all seen enough purple. I just wanted to share my joy! :flowers:

225 Purple Metallic
    226 Brown Metallic

and a classic caviar medium flap that I got not too long ago...

Thanks for letting me share! :love:

BrownMetallicReissue007-vi.jpg BrownMetallicReissue009-vi.jpg
  2. Some more of the Brown Metallic 226

BrownMetallicReissue003-vi.jpg BrownMetallicReissue004-vi.jpg BrownMetallicReissue005-vi.jpg BrownMetallicReissue001-vi.jpg
  3. :drool: to the brown metallic!

WOW, you went on a flap rampage! I LOVE all your new flaps! Great new additions! Congrats!

4. They are so lovely :drool::drool::drool: Where did you order your bags from in the US? & how much do you they charge for shipping? I am in Canada too & planning to buy bags in US. :yes:

5. Oh my, congrats to 3 GORGEOUS bags!! They are beautiful!!!

6. They are gorgeous!!! You are a lucky girl!! He, he. Congrats!!!:tup:

7. great bags - congrats!!!

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :love:

9. I love that purple. Looks like one happy family.:p Congrats

10. Three!!! Awesome. :yes: All are lovely. Esp the brown!! :drool: Congrats :tup:

11. oh blushing, CONGRATS!!!!!!!! theyre all soooo gorgeous

12. OH a big congrats! That brown metallic is stunning! especially with gold hardware! All of your new purchases are gorgeous and I'm sure will look great on you!

13. everything is so gorgeous!

14. Sweet bags. You must be in Chanel heaven! Congrats

15. Oh, you have a beautiful fam! I love the brown metallic! It's tdf. Congrats!!