My Newest Additon.....

1. Couldn't decide between this and the LH back in January...so I went with the LH. Which btw I absolutely love!!! However I just couldn't get this sweetie out of my mind as I've wanted her for years...so I just did it. No more bags for me until I pay this 'bags-n-related-must-haves' credit card off!!

Hope this pic works.....again, I used cam phone and it's in my office so the lighting isn't that great!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Noe.jpeg
  2. oooh..noe! congrats!

3. Congrats...I love the Noe!

4. ohhh I would love to see a modeling picture. This bag is on my mind also, just don't know if its too big for an everday bag.

5. beautiful, congrat's.

6. Nice! Congrats :smile:

7. Thanks soooo much!!! You guys are great...I ordered her from Elux and had her sent here to work as I didn't wanna chance missing delivery....I work w/all guys and they just didn't get it...me being so excited over a bag <lol> Is so great to have others who understand!!

I'm 5'10" and it fits me great!!! I'm loving it and it holds a ton, but yet is so comfy. I can see tho that a pursekit (sp?) is def in order...

8. congrats on your noe!!

9. ahh congrats! soo sweet! lol, i love the bags and must haves cc! xx

10. Congrats!! So cute!

11. congrats!!

12. Modelling pics, please! I love this bag, it's so unique!! :nuts:

13. Very nice. I didn't like the Noes as much at first but I am starting to think that I need one now!

14. Lovely - what a beauty :heart:

15. Congrats!! :drool: The noe is such a pretty bag I really want one!! :hysteric: