my newest addition: come say hi to my framboise too!

1. [​IMG]

i always wanted an agenda but couldn't decide which one i should get. husband thought i should get something more classic (as in mono or damier) but i thought it wouldn't hurt to have some fun with this beautiful color.

they didn't have the 2006 refills to give away anymore, so next day i called around and picked up a last 2006 refills for free. i know this year is almost over but i still felt so lucky!

now my framboise is ready to go with refills and some goodies from filofax.
    hooray!! :yahoo:

2. It's Beautiful! Enjoy and use it well..
    :cutesy:

I think I want one too now...

3. very..very pretty..I am waiting for new red in Feb..:love: :love:

4. Beautiful indeed! I can only take that color in small items like this. I think it looks much better in small pieces. Enjoy it!

5. EXCELLENT!! Just beautiful!

6. :nuts: Beautiful!

7. Gorgeous! Congrats!

8. SO pretty!!!!:yahoo:

9. Congrats LoVe23 on your newest addition! I was in the store today wanting to buy a Brentwood in your same Framboise color...until I spied with my little eye a manufacturing defect on the bag (they didn't "glue" or "glaze" the top part of the bag properly and you can see the flaps of leather *gasp*) and that was the only piece left in the store so...no sale and no Framboise for me today <sigh> Now seeing your pretty Agenda, my heart bleeds....

10. Congrats! The framboise is gorgeous!

11. I love love this color. I hope it is not too hard to keep it clean and shining.:love: :love:

12. Congrats! Love agendas!

13. She's so beautiful! Congrats and enjoy your new purchase!!

14. Congrats, I love it!

15. Congrats! I have the same agenda, and no problems so far!! :smile: