My New Zucca Spy From Jomashop Has Arrived! <3

1. it has arrived!! i posted pics...please let me know if you see anything "odd" because i am a complete moron when it comes to spotting fakes (unless they're really bad ones)! thankss!! horrayyyy! my first spyyy! isnt it a beauty??:heart:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. i can't see anything...resize the pics, or make them as attachments

3. more...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. It's lovely! I wish you all the best times carrying your signature Spy.:tispy:

5. congrats!!! I cannot wait to get mine!!

when did you order and how long did it take to get to you, compared to jomashop's map time frame and where you live??

6. ahhh i'm so excited! i ordered it 7/2 & got it 7/5...i live in ny (long island). when i called today to see the status, they told me it shipped 7/3...so it only took 2 days considering yesterday was a holiday...enjoy yours when you get it! its a beautiful bag...even more fabulouys in person!;)

7. i just called and they said its been shipped out, but should arrive on monday, but the map thingy says 2 day shipping, shouldn't arrive on saturday if it shipped out today?

8. Looks great. I can't wait for mine. You need to get clearer pics of the serial number, hologram & tag.

9. Gorgeous!

I have that exact bag, got it a while ago from Jomashop, and I love it!

10. i couldn't get clearer pictures of the inside tags...i tried! i took like a gazallion pics and none of them came out good!

11. wow:drool: Wish I could get it too, love that bag:heart: I hope I get mine soon, it took them forever to process my order:push:

12. so pretty, congrats!!

13. I love your bag...where did you buy it? How much was it if you don't mind asking...I really want to get one.
    Thanks.

14. www.jomashop.com I got one too. It was $885. You better hurry if you want one. I think they only have 1 or 2 left.