My new yummy 07 French Blue Day!

1. She arrived today & is just gorgeous! I'm in "the brighter the better" club & I'm thrilled with this! Also a group shot with my new Grass Green~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :nuts:

Lemme be the first to congratulate you on your AMAZING French Blue Day! She's GORGEOUS!! :yahoo:

3. acegirl, you're a woman after my own heart. Those are breathtaking - I hate you. Lol!! ;). Congratulations!

4. Congratulations!!! I love that color in the Day style! :yahoo:

5. Bright colours seem especially complimentary to the Day style... and this is no exception. What a beauty! Congrats!

6. That blue is gorgeous! Congrats! Enjoy them!!

7. That is gorgeous!!!:heart: I just saw the FB in the mini bowling and the color took my breath away!!! :love: :yahoo: Congrats on a spectacular bag!!!!:yahoo: :love:

8. The french blue leather is incredible. I don't think I've seen one bag yet where the leather wasn't perfectly distressed. I love it!!!

9. I am almost speechless..almost!! Those bags are so beautiful side by side. You will definitly brighten up the room when you walk in. Congrats, you bags are TDF:nuts: :drool: !!!!!!

10. Thanks Girls;) Now I have to choose which one to carry.. Think it's too early for a "Spring" bag?!

11. Gorgeous!!!

12. beautiful colors and beautiful bags! enjoy!!!

13. Wow, I LOVE that color, and the combination with the Day bag is just AMAZING! Congrats...

14. Those two colours are lovely :smile:
    ~Nicola

15. oooh i love it.. i cant wait for my first... grrrr.. im getting impatient.

we are vert gazon sisters!

Congrats!!