My new work bag!!!

1. I finally received my new GST with silver h/w. I purchased this bag so I could use it for work. I'm in sales so I lug around a lot of files, brochures, presentation binders etc. My initial thought was this bag is too small (I am use to carrying around large briefs) but after I put most of my work stuff in it I realize its going to be perfect. I like the fact that I can see everything, so I won't have to dig to find what I'm looking for!

Thanks for letting me share!

2. :drool: :drool: It's TDF!!!!!!! Congrats on such a great purchase!!!!!!:heart:
  3. Love it! Congrats. :yes:

I've been considering buying the GST for the longest time to use as a work tote, but I am also skeptical about the size. Your pics are really helpful in showing its capacity. Thanks for posting.
  4. WOW! It's perfect. Enjoy it...
  5. How great to have something so gorgeous that is functional for you as well! :smile:
  6. nice glad u were able 2 get ones..
    is it heavy once you have packed it with all your files
  7. It holds much more than I anticipated and I have still have room to put more things if needed. The fact it is structured really helps. Go for it!!!
  8. It's not too bad! It's actually lighter than my briefs, mainly because it does not have all that extra unused space.
  9. Yes, it's the first for me! It's nice to spend money on something I will use almost everyday and not something that just makes my closet look pretty.
  10. It looks great with all your things in it! it's perfect!
  11. it's gorgeous! i'm falling in love with that :drool:
  12. Love it~~ the silver HW!!
  13. It looks like it was made for you, congratulations!! :yes:
  14. I love the GST. It's the perfect bag!
  15. Gorgeous! I'm desperate to find the GST with silver hardware.