My new white leather soho hobo - opinions?

I think it looks great on you! And I love the combo of brown and white. I think it grounds the white bag a little better, and it's such a chic combination too!

I like it!!

You can get it in all white! I have the black.

But I think the brown adds a nice touch to it!!

Are you sure? Because if you're sure I'd consider a switch... I called asking if they had an all white soho hobo (because there's no white on the website) and they said "yes", so I ordered it - and this is what I got, so I just assumed they don't have one anymore that's all white :confused1:.

Does it look summery enough? My big beef is that I bought it to go with a dress I'm wearing to a wedding this Sunday, thinking it was all white. I'm thinking I'm going to use an LV clutch instead, and keep the bag as a summer bag - I do think it's cute, I'm just not sure about the brown yet - I just thinkit's because I was expecting all white I'm thrown for a loop. I do think it's cute - I like the way it looks in the photo's. Arg - I'm indecisive lol

My big beef is that I bought it to go with a dress I'm wearing to a wedding this Sunday, thinking it was all white. I'm thinking I'm going to use an LV clutch instead, and keep the bag as a summer bag -

I agree with you. I think the brown contrast makes it a bit more casual so if it's not going to fit the purpose of why you ordered it..... maybe find the one you REALLY wanted to begin with.

And, btw, you are tiny (and too cute). Now I know why they make those little bitty bags. I would swallow that bag up.:lol: I'm def a large soho hobo kind of girl:P

Are you sure? Because if you're sure I'd consider a switch... I called asking if they had an all white soho hobo (because there's no white on the website) and they said "yes", so I ordered it - and this is what I got, so I just assumed they don't have one anymore that's all white :confused1:.

Well, you can it them NWT on eBay. I got mine on eBay NWT all for about $132 WITH shipping! I think that was almost a steal!!

Here you go...and I would also try eBay Express!:

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...n=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=